Creating Balance Between Body & Mind
with the Alexander Technique, Yoga & Ayurveda
San Gimignano, Italy
July 20-25, 2020
Imagine yourself this Summer in beautiful Tuscany, Italy. Experiencing the opportunity for both learning and leisure time at the beautiful Villa Ducci. The Villa Ducci is located in a panoramic position with magnificent views overlooking the medieval town San Gimignano, less than 1.2 miles from the city center.
Immerse yourself in the study of the Alexander Technique, breath-centered Yoga, and the practical teachings of Ayurveda for everyday living. These three disciplines teach you how to create a healthy lifestyle by seeing how your habit patterns interfere with your posture and movement, your breath, the food choices you make, and lifestyle habits you have that are no longer serving you.
Each day will include:
- Morning Yoga Class with breath and meditation practices.
- Daily small-group Alexander Technique classes.
- Individual private Alexander Technique lessons.
- Specialty classes for musicians, singers, actors, professional speakers, etc.
- Ayurvedic talks on self-care, food as medicine, and working with the five sense therapies.
- Discussions on how to bring self-care practices into your daily living.
In addition, there will be an opportunity to sign-up for an Italian cooking class, and a visit to a local winery. Time to explore the beautiful town of San Gimignano and the local area. Plus lounging by the poolside, making new friends and enjoying some quiet time.
Join Michael Frederick, Carol Prentice, John Nicholls, Paolo Frigoli and John Baron for 5-days of learning, exploring, fun and the magic of Italy!
More information coming soon!