San Gimignano – Villa Ducci
July 3-8, 2023
Join us in Tuscany for a Life-Changing Retreat Focusing on Mind-Body Connection.
Are you looking for a transformative experience that will help you improve your posture, movement, and overall well-being? This Retreat is designed to help you learn how to move with greater ease, balance, and grace and to release tension and stress from your body and mind. Our experienced and skilled teachers will guide you through daily classes, private lessons, and application work that will deepen your understanding of these powerful methods and help you apply them in your daily life.
In addition to our rich program, we are also offering an unforgettable wine tour and cooking classes for an added price. You will have the opportunity to explore the stunning Tuscan countryside, taste some of the world’s finest wines, and learn how to prepare delicious Italian dishes with local ingredients.
This Retreat is a rare opportunity to immerse yourself in a supportive and inspiring environment, connect with like-minded individuals from all over the world, and experience the beauty and magic of Italy. The Villa Ducci is a stunning 14th-century estate that has been carefully restored to offer modern comfort and amenities while preserving its historic charm and character.
The Tuscany Retreat will consist of the following:
- Daily Small Group Classes focusing on Postural Re-Education
- Individual Sessions
- Daily Feldenkrais ‘Awareness Through Movement Classes
- Daily ‘Breath-Centered Yoga’ Practices
- Morning ‘Home Room’ that is a through-line for the week
- “How To Think Like Leonardo da Vinci” daily lectures
- Excellent Tuscan Food and Wine with conversations with new friends
- Learning how to allow Leisure Time to simply enjoy doing nothing…
Key benefits you will take home:
- Better Posture and Balance
- Reduced tension and pain
- Creating a Personal Practice
- Ways to create ‘space’ in your life
- Learning to move with ease, creating more joy in your life
- Meditation practice
- Working with your voice & Breath
- Essential ‘tools’ to manage stress & keep you on the path to wholeness
So, bring your sunglasses, sunscreen, and spirit of adventure to Villa Ducci overlooking the beautiful walled city of San Gimignano this coming July 3-8th.
Six unforgettable days of innovative Mind/Body learning that will change your life!
Overview of Tuscany Rates
Villa Ducci Room Rates in Euros
( You Pay Villa Ducci Directly)
Student Rate: $990
Single Room: €800
Special Tuition Rate: $1,300
(Before June 15)
Double Room: €1,200 (€600 pp)
Deluxe Double: €1,300 (€650 pp)
Regular Rate: $1,495
(After June 15)
Triple Room: €1,600 (€534 pp)
If you’re enrolled in a University or Professional Training Program, the rate is $990. We love students!
Our Special Tuition of $1,300 is now until June 15th! After June 15, the rate will be $1,495. Euro rate will vary.
This fee covers Daily Homeroom, 2 Individual Coaching Sessions, Morning Yoga, Daily AT Specialty Classes, Awareness Through Movement classes, and Daily Lectures.
Please Register for the Tuscany Retreat:
1) Pay a $500 Tuition Deposit to hold your space for the Tuscany Retreat (or, if you wish, pay your tuition in total). Full Payment is due Now. If you are registering after May 22th, please pay the total amount.
2) After registering for the Retreat, we will send your name to Villa Ducci. You can then visit the HOUSING LINK BELOW to connect you with Villa Ducci’s website. Fill in the form to reserve your room. You will only be charged 10% of the total fee, which is refundable up until June 1, 2023
1) You pay on this website for your Tuition in $US dollars. If you are paying in Euros, you can pay through PayPal.
2) You pay Villa Ducci on their website at the link below directly for your Room.
We are working with Hotel Villa Ducci to help with booking the rooms. This will make it easier for you to reserve your room directly with them. We have great room rates that include a European Buffet Breakfast every morning, lunch daily, and opening and closing night dinner in the pricing—leaving three Dinners that you can have at Villa Ducci or go out and explore and dine in San Gimignano. See more below.
Having problems registering? Please call us; we love helping people!
The Villa Ducci Accommodation Price Includes:
Villa Ducci Accommodation Rates Only |
(Please email or call Villa Ducci directly with any questions)
|Single Room | $883|
|Double Room | $1,240|
|Triple Room | $1,598|
|Quad Room | $1,958|
Check out the Villa Ducci website HERE
Hotel Villa Ducci Room Registration: To register for your room & meals, please fill out the secure form. FORM
A 10% non-refundable fee will be taken to secure your room. The Villa Ducci will send you a confirmation email. Full payment is will be charged at check-in. If you have any Questions? Please Call Us!
Not included is:
Daily Schedule for Tuscany
The daily schedule is customized for each Retreat and is finalized just before a Retreat begins. The schedule below is a typical daily schedule. Times and application classes will be geared toward the group's needs.
|Day||1:30-5:30||Check-In & Orientation|
|5:15–6:30||Introduction to the Week & Alexander Technique, Yoga, and Feldenkrais Method Intro Group|
|7:00–||Special Welcoming Dinner|
Daily Activities ~ Tentative Schedule
|Days 2–5||2–5 7:00-8:00||Yoga Class|
|9:15–9:45||Walkabouts (Apply A.T. to walking)|
|11:30–12:30||Alexander Lessons or Feldenkrais 'Functional Integration' Sessions|
|12:30–1:30||Lunch at Villa Ducci|
|2:15–3:30||Lecture Series | Specialty Classes|
|3:30-4:30||Feldenkrais 'Awareness Through Movement' Classes|
Speciality Classes & "How To Think Like Leonardo da Vinci" lectures with Michael Gelb
|4:30-||FREE TIME to explore the beautiful town of San Gimignano. Plus lounging by the poolside, making new friends and enjoying some quiet time|
|7:30||Dinner at Villa Ducci or at local restaurants|
|Day 6||7:00–8:00||Yoga Class|
|9:30–10:00||Walkabouts (Informal Work)|
|11:30–12:00||Closing circle with Q & A|
|12:30–2:00||Lunch & Check Out “Au revoir and safe travels!”|
|Italy Retreat Tuition||
Student Rate Price (+990.00), Special Tuition Price (+1,300.00), Regular Price Paid after May 22nd (+1,495.00)
There are no reviews yet.