San Gimignano – Villa Ducci
July 3-8, 2023
The Tuscany Retreat will consist of :
- Daily Small Group Classes focusing on Postural Re-Education
- Individual Sessions
- Daily Feldenkrais ‘Awareness Through Movement Classes
- Daily ‘Breath-Centered Yoga’ Practices
- Morning ‘Home Room’ that is a through-line for the week
- “How To Think Like Leonardo da Vinci” daily lectures
- Excellent Tuscan Food and Wine with conversations with new friends
- Learning how to allow Leisure Time to simply enjoy doing nothing…
Key benefits you will take home:
- Better Posture and Balance
- Reduced tension and pain
- Creating a Personal Practice
- Ways to create ‘space’ in your life
- Learning to move with ease, creating more joy in your life
- Meditation practice
- Key ‘tools’ to manage stress & keep you on the path to wholeness
So, bring your sunglasses, sunscreen, and spirit of adventure to Villa Ducci overlooking the beautiful walled city of San Gimignano this coming July 3-8th.
Six unforgettable days of innovative Mind/Body learning that will change your life!
Overview of Tuscany Rates
Villa Ducci Room Rates
Student Rate: $1,300
Single Room: $883
Early Bird Rate: $1,495
(Before May 15th)
Double Room: $1,240
Regular Rate: $1,650
(After May 15th)
Triple Room: $1,958
The Early Bird Tuition for the Italy Retreat is $1,495 (€1,400) until May 15th, 2023. Book Early! Students pay $1,300. Euro rate will vary. After May 15th, the rate is $1650 (€1,552).
This fee covers Daily Homeroom, 2 Individual Coaching Sessions, Morning Yoga, Daily AT Specialty Classes, Awareness Through Movement classes, and Daily Lectures.
Please Register for the Tuscany Retreat:
1) Pay a $500 Tuition Deposit to hold your space for the Tuscany Retreat (or, if you wish, pay your tuition in total). Full Payment is due by May 20, 2022.
2) After registering for the Retreat, we will send your name to Villa Ducci. You can then visit the HOUSING LINK BELOW to connect you with Villa Ducci’s website. Fill in the form to reserve your room. You will only be charged 10% of the total fee, which is refundable up until June 1, 2023
1) You pay on this website for your Tuition in $US dollars. If you are paying in Euros, you can pay through PayPal.
2) You pay Villa Ducci on their website at the link below directly for your Room.
We are working with Hotel Villa Ducci to help with booking the rooms. This will make it easier for you to reserve your room directly with them. We have great room rates that include a European Buffet Breakfast every morning, lunch daily, and opening and closing night dinner in the pricing—leaving three Dinners that you can have at Villa Ducci or go out and explore and dine in San Gimignano. See more below.
Special Rates until April 24th!
1. Everyone can get the Student Rate.
2. If you bring a friend, you each pay $990 for the tuition plus the shared room rate of $1,240. ($620 pp) That includes most meals for the six days.
3. Click Student Rate below; if you’re bringing a friend, put in the number 2,
4. Add it to your cart
5. View the cart.
6. Fill out the Form or you can return and do it later after you have paid. Your choice!
7. Pay either your deposit or Full payment.
Having problems registering? Please call us; we love helping people!
The Villa Ducci Accommodation Price Includes:
Villa Ducci Accommodation Rates Only |
(Please email or call Villa Ducci directly with any questions)
|Single Room | $883|
|Double Room | $1,240|
|Triple Room | $1,598|
|Quad Room | $1,958|
Check out the Villa Ducci website HERE
Hotel Villa Ducci Room Registration: To register for your room & meals, please fill out the secure form. FORM
A 10% non-refundable fee will be taken to secure your room. The Villa Ducci will send you a confirmation email. Full payment is will be charged at check-in. If you have any Questions? Please Call Us!
Not included is:
Daily Schedule for Tuscany
The daily schedule is customized for each Retreat and is finalized just before a Retreat begins. The schedule below is a typical daily schedule. Times and application classes will be geared toward the group's needs.
|Day||1:30-5:30||Check-In & Orientation|
|5:15–6:30||Introduction to the Week & Alexander Technique, Yoga, and Feldenkrais Method Intro Group|
|7:00–||Special Welcoming Dinner|
Daily Activities ~ Tentative Schedule
|Days 2–5||2–5 7:00-8:00||Yoga Class|
|9:15–9:45||Walkabouts (Apply A.T. to walking)|
|11:30–12:30||Alexander Lessons or Feldenkrais 'Functional Integration' Sessions|
|12:30–1:30||Lunch at Villa Ducci|
|2:15–3:30||Lecture Series | Specialty Classes|
|3:30-4:30||Feldenkrais 'Awareness Through Movement' Classes|
Speciality Classes & "How To Think Like Leonardo da Vinci" lectures with Michael Gelb
|4:30-||FREE TIME to explore the beautiful town of San Gimignano. Plus lounging by the poolside, making new friends and enjoying some quiet time|
|7:30||Dinner at Villa Ducci or at local restaurants|
|Day 6||7:00–8:00||Yoga Class|
|9:30–10:00||Walkabouts (Informal Work)|
|11:30–12:00||Closing circle with Q & A|
|12:30–2:00||Lunch & Check Out “Au revoir and safe travels!”|
|Italy Retreat Tuition||
Student Price (+1,300.00), Early Bird Price Paid before May 15th (+1,495.00), Regular Pricing (+1,650.00)
There are no reviews yet.